Friday, April 18, 2008

And So It Begins...

Since everybody else in the world has a blog, I figured we needed one, too. How else will our family and friends know what's going on with us - since I never answer the phone, never email, never call, and never write letters. I just hope that a month from now I will still be making some kind of effort at maintaining this page! For now, I'm just going to keep it simple, since I have no idea what I'm doing.

Life is great for the Buhler family. I just got done working tax season, but I'm still working as the Ticketing Manager at Bravo/Knitting Factory Entertainment. So, I spend all my time working or playing with the kids. Spenser is working for Bearcat Builders, and putting in lots of time as a volunteer fire fighter for the Eagle Fire Department. He is also playing football (he says this is his last year...) and getting out on his mountain bike or motorcycle whenever I will let him!

As for the kiddos, Brooklyn just turned 3 in March, and I can't believe what a little sweet girl she has turned into. Just like her mom. She is always taking care of Isaiah and can talk up a storm. Isaiah just turned 2 in April, and BOY IS HE 2! I think he has alter personalities - one minute he is buttering us up with his dashing smile, and the next he is, well, acting like a 2 year old. We thought he'd be the sweet little boy he was for the first 2 years of his life, but we know he's got to grow up and hurry out of this stage.

No comments: