Saturday, August 2, 2008

Oh, What Do We Do When Daddy's Gone...

When Spense first started working evenings at the fire department, I was so scared to be home by myself! Now I have learned to try and enjoy them. I don't have to cook lavish dinners (corn dogs and fries are a great kid pleaser!), and I can stay up until midnight washing my sheets and bedding, and it doesn't bug anyone but me! Here are a few other things we do when Daddy's gone...

Steal rides on Daddy's motorcycle


Ride to the store in mini aviators, just like Daddy's


Aunt Claire does silly things to Brooklyn's hair and Daddy can't make fun of it

2 comments:

Joel and Dacia said...

Hey Laura, thanks for sending the link to your blog. It's cute! Your kids are getting so big!

Melissa said...

Glad to see you have a blog. This is the only way I may be able to keep in touch with you. Your kids are getting so big, they are adorable! Hey, call me sometime, or somethin cause I think I kinda miss you!