Friday, September 26, 2008

Your Eyes Do Not Deceive You


Yes, this is a picture of my car! I finally have it back for good, and I couldn't be happier. The body shop only had to keep it one more day, and they said it was just the battery. They couldn't tell if it had gone bad because of the accident or not, but the insurance paid for it! How's that for a sweet deal?! She is almost like she was before. I can tell a few minor little things, like a scratch in the steering wheel, and a tiny scratch here or there, but she's as good as I could have expected, I guess. We picked her up last night and I got to drive home by myself and blast the radio like the "olden days". Oh, how I missed her. I am a happy camper. Now life can go back to "normal", right???

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Congratulations! We will have to get together this week now that you have wheels again.